Monday, August 17, 2009

Opening Shop...


I've been thinking for years about how much I love working with food. The best part is watching people eat and enjoying some of the things I make. Over the past few months, I've been considering opening a cupcake shop (as if there aren't enough already in SF... but I've got some fun ideas cooking). There are so many logistics to manage and oversee, mainly the business side of things, but I'm going to try this online shop and see how far I can take it.

My little website went live last week to start take private and local orders, so please take a look as I'd love for some feedback. And if you're in San Fran/Bay Area and would like to support me in my ventures, please order some cupcakes!


I just completed a batch of 200 standard-size and mini cupcakes for an event this weekend, and they turned out great! I created a couple of new recipes that I'm in love with including: Almond Coconut Crunch, and Devil's Mint Chip.



No comments:

Post a Comment